2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Flavourist to join a rapidly growing producer of natural colours, extracts and flavours. The business run their own spray dry facility on site and are able to turn around customer samples within 24 hours which helps them to compete with larger competitors.
There is an oppportunity for a Flavourist to come in and work cross category but ideally to focus heavily within the e-liquids category.
- Creating new innovative flavour concepts, which meet the customer expectations in terms of quality, application and price.
- Responsible for the evaluation and validation of flavour concepts in specific applications such as dairy, confectionary and bakery products.
- Working efficiently in cross-functional, multi-site technical project teams, the successful candidate will have the flair and desire to use and develop their scientific & technology skills to create world-class solutions.
- Responsible for creating commercially feasible flavours, adhering to formula guidelines, regulations and scale-up procedures.
- Use knowledge of raw materials and recipes to rapidly and efficiently duplicate competitor products in accordance with project parameters and customer requirements
- To apply sensory and analytical understanding and technique into product evaluations interpreting the results and feeding them back to the project team with recommendations for next steps.
- To undertake raw material & product stability trials, using a range of analytical methodologies and report the results back to the Technical team.
- Experience working in a Flavourist role
- Flavourist training would be ideal
- Experience working across the beverage or sweet categories would be ideal
- Ability to take complex analytical data and translate into new products.
For more info get in touch with Dan Diggle at Core Talent