Stevenage, Hertfordshire, E. of England, England
£30000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
This is a chance to join a UK based business unit of a global leader in natural flavours. The role would see you working on customer development projects across food, drink and eliquids.
- Creating new innovative flavor concepts, which meet the customer expectations in terms of quality, application and price.
- Responsible for the evaluation and validation of flavor concepts in specific applications such as dairy, confectionary and bakery products.
- Working efficiently in cross-functional, multi-site technical project teams, the successful candidate will have the flair and desire to use and develop their scientific & technology skills to create world-class solutions.
- Responsible for creating commercially feasible flavors, adhering to formula guidelines, regulations and scale-up procedures.
- Use their knowledge of raw materials and recipes to rapidly and efficiently duplicate competitor products in accordance with project parameters and customer requirements
- To apply sensory and analytical understanding and technique into product evaluations interpreting the results and feeding them back to the project team with recommendations for next steps.
- To undertake raw material & product stability trials, using a range of analytical methodologies and report the results back to the Technical team.
- Experience working in a Flavourist role
- Experience working across the beverage or sweet categories would be ideal
- Ability to take complex analytical data and translate into new products.
For more info get in touch with Dan @ Core Talent