- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Application Technologist
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 01 September 2022
- Job Ref: 30705/002_1659450425
GRADUATE APPLICATION ENGINEER
INDUSTRY LEADING ENGINEERING BUSINESS- ELECTRONICS
£40,000- 50,000+ Bonus+ Industry Leading Package/ Pension
We are partnered with an industry leading Electronics business who supply highly specialist products into the automotive market (and are moving into consumer electronics as well). They have an exciting new opportunity for a dynamic Graduate Application Engineer to join their team and can offer superb rates of pay, career development and future progression opportunities!
The Graduate Application Engineer will be a key member of the applications/projects team in the UK, supporting project engineering & incorporating tuning, testing and understanding the complete solution. Once fully trained, other areas of responsibility in the role will include;
- Providing on-site field support for customers as and when required and supporting the sales organisation with technical support and on-site presentations.
- Providing support office and field based for all aspects of the product line.
- Organisationally, the role reports to the Engineering Director in the UK but on a day-to-day basis you will be directed by projects and sales/operations depending on where the support is required.
The ideal Graduate Application Engineer will career focused and looking to progress themselves professionally. Key criteria will be as follows;
- Educated to degree level in Electronics based degree or similar
- Practical experience working within an engineering or manufacturing environment would be ideal
- Ability to perform well in a customer facing/ technical setting
- A background in semiconductors would be idea
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT user
This is a truly stand out opportunity for a career driven Graduate Application engineer to join a thriving business in their new, state of the art facility. They have huge growth plans and this opportunity comes with superb opportunities for personal development & Progression. If you are interested in this excellent career opportunity, please apply NOW!