Manchester, Greater Manchester
£21000 - £23000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
3 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
INDUSTRY LEADING HEALTHCARE ORGANISATION
£21,000 - £23,000+ Excellent Benefits
Excellent Opportunity for a graduate Buyer looking to a pursue a career within Purchasing, within an industry leading organisation! The successful candidate will be joining a £200m turnover, leading Healthcare organisation with a fantastic track record for developing and investing in their people, facilities and systems. The business will support your personal development and look to put the successful candidate through their CIPS course as well!!
This is a key role within the organisations Purchasing function. Once fully trained, the Graduate Buyer will effectively support the creation and execution of short, medium and long term purchasing strategies to maximise the businesses competitiveness in line with business requirements. Key responsibilities within the Graduate Buyer role will include:
- New Material Sourcing: Directly and indirectly responsible for sourcing and managing new Raw Material and/or Packaging requests.
- Support: Support Purchasing team in all aspects of procurement.
- Raw Materials: As a Graduate Buyer, constantly seek ways to source quality, cost-effective raw materials in line with market requirements to ensure customer satisfaction
- Supplier Performance Management (SPM): Support Purchasing manager to develop and maintain excellent supplier relationships with key strategic/critical suppliers
The ideal Graduate Buyer will need to have strong communication, analytical and organisation skills. On top of this you will need to have the following;
- Degree educated, ideally in a Business related course
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Good IT/ Microsoft package skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Industry experience within Purchasing/ Supply Chain would be useful, but not essential
This is an opportunity to work for an industry leading business who are going through a period of extended growth. They have an excellent track recorded of investing and developing their people and you will be joining a company that is very profitable and enjoying double digit growth. This is a unique opportunity for a Graduate Buyer. If you are interested, please apply now.