Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£22000 - £25000 per annum
14 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
GRADUATE DESIGN ENGINEER
£22,000- £25,000 + Benefits
We have an Excellent opportunity for a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer to join a market leading engineering business that can offer superb opportunities for career development and growth!
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, the Graduate Design Engineer will be an integral member of the team, working with key Blue Chip customers. Receiving full training, you will work closely with the Project team to understand the Plant layout specifications, turning concepts into layout designs
Once trained, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with project engineers to understand design parameters from concept through to production validation.
- Investigating design factors such as function, materials, performance, interchange ability, cost, operational efficiency.
- Customer technical liaison on new projects, ensuring that the designs meet the customer's requirements and often exceed their expectations and remain competitive to achieve sales growth and increase market share.
- Educated to degree level in an engineering discipline
- Previous industry experience in a Mechanical Design engineering role advantageous
- Experience using AutoCAD/ Solid or Solid Edge preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
Our client is a leading Engineering business that are well established in the market and supply internationally. They are renowned for excellent development and training and offer strong career development and are looking to bring someone into their successful team immediately.