- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Financial Manager
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 06 August 2022
- Job Ref: 30622/001_1657178594
Graduate Finance officer
Industry Leading Engineering Business
£45,000- £55,000+ Excellent Company Package
We are on an exclusive basis a market leading engineering business who produce state of the art, specialist products to a global customer base. In this exciting Finance officer role, you will be providing reporting at senior management level and given the impressive growth plans within the business, this is a great opportunity that has clearly mapped out progression & Development opportunities in the next 3 years.
As the Finance Officer, will be tasked with financial modelling and reporting for the companies exciting growth over the next 3 years. You will also be involved with all aspects of financial reporting, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
The Finance Officer, once fully trained, will have the following duties;
- Owning the project financial model for investment in the company's growth, liaising with Senior leadership team and design team to qualify input data
- Supporting in functional development and identifying and driving continuous improvements around processes and controls.
- Developing and preparing long-term financial business planning and forecasts.
- Support in meeting the company financial objectives.
- Provide day-to-day guidance in finance.
- Supervising all aspects of the company's financial and accounting functions, identify areas that require improvement and implement any necessary changes.
- To rigorously ensure the company complies with financial, regulatory obligations.
- As Financial Advisor, champion the implementation of IT enhancements to improve the efficiency and performance of the finance function.
The ideal Finance Officer for this role will be comfortable reporting at management level and be highly driven & Career motivated. Key criteria to be consider for the role will be as follows;
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- AT least 2 years+ experience in a similar Finance role
- Highly competent user of IT and Systems (Strong excel skills)
- Ability to produce quality work under pressure and to deadlines, with an attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and build effective working relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
- Driven self-starter, with the ability to work on their own initiative and to deadlines.
Our client is a truly global manufacturing business going through a sustained period of organic growth. They have ambitious plans to grow their European operations and can provide genuine scope for progression that are well established in the market and supply internationally. This is a fantastic opportunity! If interested in this Financial Advisor role, then please apply now!