Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
GRADUATE SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR
GLOBAL TEXTILES BUSINESS
Up to £25,000+ EXCELLENT BENEFITS
EXCELLENT CAREER PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
I am actively looking for a driven Graduate Planner for my client based in Manchester. The business can offer superb opportunities for progression and development, operating on a global scale with offices all over the world!
As a Graduate planner, you will be working closely with the Planning manager and be given full training. Once up and running, you will be capable of providing a first class, end-to-end service for the Production Planning team. You will be tasked with creating the production plans through the SAP system, ensuring inbound direct material flows in line to satisfy the business Demand Plan.
Once fully trained, key responsibilities as Production Planner will include;
- Responsible for execution of Production Plan for specific business areas within SAP, using MRP/ERP systems.
- 'On Time in Full' performance
- Work closely within the Supply Chain, Production and Purchasing departments to ensure customer orders are met whilst simultaneously determining the most effective and efficient delivery schedules for all parties involved.
- Manage and maintain good information flow to Customer Services and the Sales department ensuring that expectations are met in line with the marketing offer.
- Responsible for maintaining stock holdings for targeted products. Work closely with Production departments to establish an efficient manufacturing plan as part of the 'Lean Manufacturing initiative.
- As the planner, maintain and review inventory levels in line with company targets.
The ideal Graduate Planner will need to have strong organisational and communicational skills and be experienced in the following;
- Industry related degree in Business/ Supply chain is essential
- Ideally some industry Supply Chain experience in a manufacturing environment
- Comfortable with IT packages
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to deal with change
- Excellent organisation & time management.
This company has a huge order book securing there long term future, due in large part to their market leading product. They are going through significant growth and have genuine opportunities for progression and development. They are investing heavily in their systems and facilities and as such, this is a brilliant time to be joining the company. The Production Planner will be joining an already successful team. Having they will be encouraging you to have a strategic input and looking at ways to improve and better their existing processes. If you are interested in this exciting production planner opportunity, please apply now!