- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Project Manager
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 19 June 2022
- Job Ref: 30386/002_1653051631
Graduate Project Manager
Global Engineering Business
£25,000- £30,000+ Hybrid working+ excellent benefits
We are currently looking for a Graduate Project Manager for a fast paced, global engineering business based in Bristol. This is a superb opportunity that has genuine scope for fast progression and development into Project Management. The company have an excellent reputation of looking after their people and can offer great flexibility around hybrid working/ Working from home (WFH).
In this challenging role, you will report directly to the Director of Operations & Projects and after full training, will form a key part of the Project team. Key duties in the Graduate Project Manager role will include the following;
- Providing administrative support to the Practice Manager that helps them perform their duties quickly and accurately, including supporting the Operational Practice team.
- Task management - track tasks and ensure deadlines are reviewed and communicated
- Internal chasing of documentation across departments
- Writing of meeting minutes and documenting and assigning tasks from a meeting.
- Formulating and updating project schedules using the companies ERP system
- Invoicing at Project specific milestones including the submittal of milestone validation documentation.
- As a Graduate Project Manager, creating and updating multiple Excel spreadsheets as requested.
The Graduate Project Manager will need to be career driven and have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team ethic. Key requirement for the role will include the following:
- Educated to degree level, ideally in an Engineering/ Science or business related degree
- Advantageous- experience of working within an engineering / manufacturing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong/ Competent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail with an ability to work autonomously and with appropriate reference to more senior colleagues.
- Good use of time management and priority planning.
The company are a fast moving engineering business who have a large volume of high value projects kicking off in the next 12 months. This is an excellent time to be joining the company as they are looking to invest in their people. If you are interested in this stand out Graduate project manager opportunity, please apply now!!