Leeds, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum
6 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
GRADUATE QUALITY ENGINEER
GLOBAL ENGINEERING BUSINESS
£25,000- £30,000+ excellent benefits
Excellent new opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to join a leading precision engineering business as a key member of their Quality management team. The opportunity will have excellent prospects for career development and progression!
The Graduate Quality Engineer will work closely with the Head of engineering and be put into an immediate training plan, getting up to speed quickly with the business products and processes. When fully trained, you will become integral in helping to maintain quality control measures through the manufacturing process. As Graduate Quality Engineer, other duties will include the following;
- Performing internal and external quality audits against a range of standards- ISO 9001/ ISO 14001 and other regulatory requirements
- Coordinating customer complaint investigations, customer return surveys and liaising with other departments to ensure complaint resolution.
- Introducing continuous improvement techniques in all areas of the company and monitoring their effectiveness.
- Maintaining and managing the QMS documentation and procedures
- Root cause investigation and close out
The ideal Graduate Quality Engineer will need to have strong communication skills and be comfortable working within a high performing team.
- Degree qualified in an Engineering based subject
- 1 year+ working experience in a relevant environment
- Experience of Core Quality Tools and good understanding of standard problem solving Tools and Techniques
- Good verbal and written skills
- Strong IT skills
A recognised Engineering business and a market leader in their field; The right Graduate Quality Engineer for this role will be given full autonomy to make key decisions within the business and will also benefit from industry leading training and development, with excellent opportunities for future career progression. You will also benefit from fantastic benefits and company incentives.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply now.