Greater Manchester, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Group HSE Manager
This is an opportunity for a Group HSE anager to join an industry leading company with a global presence. My client is offer a competitive salary + benefits package with fantastic development opportunities within the growing business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consolidation and management of HSE systems implementing group policy and procedures.
- To monitor, evaluate and review existing and new environmental, health and safety legislation ensuring compliance.
- Ensuring compliance with internal health and safety policies/strategies and conducting safety audits to ensure safe working practices.
- Providing Induction training for new employees and annual refresher H&S training for existing employees.
- Undertaking risk assessments and reporting any corrective, preventative actions to management.
- Controlling the permit to work system including providing contractors with on site Induction training.
- Controlling, maintaining and improving COSHH risk assessments.
- Controlling the accident/incident reporting system including trending.
- Liaising with specialist bodies such as the HSE and Environment Agency.
- Good understanding of the statutory occupational health and hygiene requirements within a manufacturing industry.
- NEBOSH Certificate essential
- Internal auditing experience (ISO14001 auditor)
- Chemicals and COMAH experience
If you feel like you are a HSE Manager and you feel this could be the right role for you then please get in touch with Naomi Clarke at Core Talent.