Greater Manchester, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Group Health and Safety Manager
This is an opportunity for a Group Health & Safety Manager to join an industry leading company with a global presence. My client is offer a competitive salary + benefits package with fantastic development opportunities within the growing business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consolidation and management of HSE systems implementing group policy and procedures.
- To monitor, evaluate and review existing and new environmental, health and safety legislation ensuring compliance.
- Ensuring compliance with internal health and safety policies/strategies and conducting safety audits to ensure safe working practices.
- Providing Induction training for new employees and annual refresher H&S training for existing employees.
- Undertaking risk assessments and reporting any corrective, preventative actions to management.
- Controlling the permit to work system including providing contractors with on site Induction training.
- Controlling, maintaining and improving COSHH risk assessments.
- Controlling the accident/incident reporting system including trending.
- Liaising with specialist bodies such as the HSE and Environment Agency.
- Good understanding of the statutory occupational health and hygiene requirements within a manufacturing industry.
- NEBOSH Certificate essential
- Internal auditing experience (ISO14001 auditor)
- Chemicals and COMAH experience
If you feel like you fit these requirements and you feel this could be the right role for you then please get in touch with Naomi Clarke at Core Talent.