Birmingham, West Midlands
£65000 - £80000 per annum
20 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Our client is a leading player in their industry with a well-established international presence.
The purpose of the role will be to manage a small department of Project Engineers/Managers to deliver work at a truly national scale across the UK.
This position will be home based with travel 1-3 days a week on average. This position is working in a strategic capacity and is therefore very rarely required to stay away for multiple days at a time.
- To prepare and be responsible for the Capex Budget which means achieving the desired result & quality within agreed time and budget.
- To manage the entire function of Engineering & Projects in the UK
- To direct & develop line reports. Building the team, and when needed, recruiting staff.
- Give functional direction to other colleagues in wider Engineering & Operations functions.
- Ensure safety requirements at all time
Requirements / Success Criteria
- Strong, proven, leadership capabilities. Including experience developing junior reports.
- A minimum of a Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10+ years of documented experienced delivering CAPEX projects.
- Flexibility to travel across the UK when required.