- Sector: Consumer Goods
- Function: Technical Manager
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 08 July 2021
- Job Ref: 28632/001_1623146583
Head of Engineering
Global FMCG Organisation
£85,000- £90,000+ Car/ Bonus/ Package
Excellent, newly created role for a Global Manufacturer who are looking for a career driven, dynamic engineering leader to join their senior leadership team.
Our client, a Global manufacturer with a facility based locally to Peterborough are currently looking to attract a career driven Senior Engineering professional to join their leadership team. You will be given full autonomy/ budgetary control in bringing strategic leadership, direction and functional expertise to the function.
- Provide Leadership across engineering team
- Build the business case for plant investment and upgrades resulting from automation
- Provide leadership for the function, establishing strategies focused on building employee capability and driving employee engagement through implementation of high-performance work systems to achieve exceptional business results.
- Lead the maintenance employees and coach Operations Managers and Team Managers to problem solving methodologies and tools across the plant are aligned to create common objectives for all departments and achieve plant/facility goals.
- Deliver strategic cost savings and improvement projects
They will require a career focused, highly motivated Engineering Leader who is experienced working with senior stakeholders in matrix environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a related discipline
- 5 years+ experience in an Engineering leadership role within a fast paced Manufacturing environment
- Experience and fluency in CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems)
- Ability to lead/ engage and influence senior stakeholders
The company are a market leader in their field and have created this role to help improve the efficiency of their Engineering function. The site has circa 350 staff and this role will be an integral part of the senior leadership team. They can offer an engaging and rewarding career development path. If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now!