6 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Aerospace - Interim Head of Engineering
6 Months Contract
One of Core Talent's key clients requires an Interim Head of Engineering to head up the site's engineering division and help drive business forward following a period of exciting transition and improvements.
As the Head of Engineering you will have direct responsibility for driving the company strategy and ensuring that the unit has the technical capability to undertake and deliver new part introduction that satisfy customers and business needs.
You will be a hands-on, dynamic Engineering leader with a proven track record of delivering in a high-quality aerospace environment and will need to lead through influence and help move the organisation forward.
- Provide world class leadership to the Engineering team, resourcing the team to deliver on time and standard
- Deliver robust performance management by coaching and developing the team
- Lead the Engineering objectives in a manufacturing excellence and CI
- Manage the team to exceed KPI's
- Provide clarity, direction and visibility of the function across divisions whilst contributing to the development and execution of the overall business plans.
- Develop approach to enhance Quality within the plant, through training awareness and development of skills both of the Engineering team and wider organization
- Maintenance and improvement of quality standards, systems and procedures ensuring compliance to the regulations
- Management of internal audit, ensuring effective corrective actions
- To generate visual business metrics, which enables business performance to be tracked on a regular basis and targets, achieved.
- 5 years aerospace/auto mangement experience minimum in eng manager/director role preferably
- relevent HND/HNC/Degree etc.
- Lean/Six Sigma
- CI background
- Experience in high volume environments
Apply ASAP with up to date CV - client looking to shortlist/interivew in the next week