Yorkshire and the Humber, England
3 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Head of Projects / Project Director
12 Month Contract
£600 to £650 per day
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Management professional to join a Pharmaceutical Manufacturer in the Yorkshire area on a contract basis.
To be considered you must have prior experience of project management departments.
* Lead the Project Engineering Team in the delivery of the annual CapEx program assuring appropriate risk management and corporate governance through a stage gate management system.
* Lead the Quality Engineering Team to provide compliance and assurance through meaningful validation exercises to ensure operational excellence, compliance and adherence to schedule at all times.
* To ensure the manufacturing facility gains maximum benefit from the adoption of appropriate new and emerging technologies.
* To identify and implement projects to enhance the safety, quality and efficiency and capability of the manufacturing facility.
* To undertake projects in support of continuous improvement initiatives.
* To develop and maintain systems and procedures to ensure projects meet the user requirements and are delivered on time and on budget.
* To ensure projects are appropriately supported by documentation and training in order to achieve full production capability within the shortest possible time frame.
* To assure compliance with Good Manufacturing practice (GMP) guidelines through thorough planning and execution of documented equipment qualification activities- DQ,IQ,OQ,PQ.
* To develop and maintain systems to ensure the production implications of new product launches and product changes are identified early and appropriate steps are taken to facilitate smooth introduction.
* To ensure that equipment used in all areas operates effectively, consistently and safely in an increasingly efficient manner and in accordance with current GMP guide lines.
* To support the Production Engineering Team in solving problems affecting equipment efficiency.
* To ensure the safety of operators and production engineers using the equipment by maintaining a system of production machinery risk assessments.
* To conduct activities in relation to the Project Engineering Team including recruitment, training, development, appraisal, communication and disciplinary matters
The ideal Head of Projects / Projects Manager will have the following skills and experience
* Experience of leading other Project Engineers / Project Managers alongside managing your own portfolio of projects.
* Experience working within a cGMP regulated industry; preferably pharmaceutical (though this isn't essential)
* Understanding of project quality and validation requirements.
* Experience ensuring health & safety standards are met on all projects following proper risk assessment procedures.