- Sector: Tier 1, Tier 2, OEM
- Function: Sales Director
- Contact: Rachael Phillips
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 20 August 2021
- Job Ref: 28875/001_1626874796
Head of Sales & Bidding - North America
Hornell (remote work), New York State
Salary: USD$90 000 - USD$115 000
The company you will be working for has been a global partner in the global transportation industry, building relationships alongside leading global commercial vehicle and rolling stock brands. Member of the Samvardhana Motherson Group and one of the largest automotive supplier's world-wide, this is a great opportunity to expand and develop your career.
Ideally looking for an experienced highly motivated Sales Leader. The role could be great for someone who lives close to Hornell, or is willing to travel. There is substantial travel involved visiting the site throughout the month.
The role will require
- Leading the regional sales and bid teams with identification, developing and successful closing new opportunities in the Rolling Stock business
- Strategic sales planning and strategies
- Utilize the sales leadership experience to motivate, develop and guide sales and bid teams
- Accurate forecast and risk assessment during reviews with the Senior Leadership team
- Market analysis and providing business insights and trends to improve the market position
- Regular reporting (monthly, quarterly, yearly) of annual and long-term sales targets
- Maintain and acquire new business relevant industry days, fairs and other events to strengthen the customer relation and stay updated of customer's strategies
- Contract Management with involvement of all stakeholders (Engineering, Quality, Legal)
- Budget planning
- Comply with the environmental, safety and health requirements set out in the legislation and regulations related to our activities and products, as well as those MASS requirements established by the community, our clients and others to which are described.
The ideal candidate will have
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales, business development and program management
- Experience in direct management and leadership of sales or business development team
- Experience in relevant mergers and acquisitions
- Experience in managing of complex sales cycles
- Practical knowledge in the transportation industry preferable in Rolling Stock
- Experience to work under pressure, competitive and collaborative - internally and externally
- Ability to use tools as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Web, ERP
- Strong leadership skills
- High level of commercial and business knowingness
- Strong selling competence towards customers
My client are looking to recruit the right person as soon as possible and have the capacity to start immediately, so if interested please apply today!
Remember: We have a $1000 referal program for every successful candidate, so if you know someone who could be a great fit, please do let us know!