£55000 - £70000 per annum + Travel + Accomodation
28 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Role: Health & Safety Advisor
Type: Perm (5 Year Project)
Salary: £55-70K + Travel + Accommodation
Rotation: 10 & 4 (Bi-Weekly)
Core Talent is urgently recruiting for a Health & Safety Advisor for a subcontractor delivering a hyper scale data centre project Belgium. With a competitive salary on offer, support staff to aid administration and coordinating processes, this is a highly exciting opportunity for a HSE Advisor to develop their resume working in hyper scale data centre projects in the Construction & IT Infrastructure sector.
Requirements for the role:
- Competent within the role of a HSE Advisor (or equivalent)
- Subcontractor experience (working on high value construction or infrastructure projects)
- Stakeholder management experience
- Willing to work in Belgium
- Great communicator
The Health & Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Site walk throughs and attending management meetings.
- Monitoring health and safety risks and hazards on all projects.
- Holding training for tool box talks and site inductions.
- Ensure team are fully compliant with company HSE Standards.
- Advising employees on how to minimise or ultimately avoid risks and hazards in the workplace.
- Assisting with the creation and management of health and safety monitoring systems and policies the development.
- Managing emergency procedures (such as fire alarm drills) and organising emergency teams such as fire marshals and first aiders.
To be considered for the role position please click - Apply Now!
#Mechanical #Electrical #MEP #M&E #Datacentre #Belgium #HSE #SHE #EHS #Perm #Construction #Health #Safety #Environmental