- Sector: Tier 1, Tier 2, OEM
- Function: HR Generalist
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 06 October 2021
- Job Ref: 29098/001_1630916617
HR BUSINESS PARTNER- MANUFACTURING
£40,000- £50,000+ Bonus+ Excellent Package & Benefits
We are working exclusively with a truly global manufacturing organisation who are looking for a dynamic HR professional to join the team at their Liverpool facility. This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Business partner to join a progressive company that can offer genuine scope for progression!
As the HRBP, reporting to the HR Manager on site, you will partner with Senior Management to address all generalist HR tasks. You will pro-actively coach managers to address all people-related matters by giving practical guidance and advice including:
- employee relations issues; create a culture where employees are engaged, issues are dealt with promptly and fairly, TU liaison, Fairness Committee, absence management, disciplinary and grievance matters, redundancies.
- reward issues ensuring compliant and fair salaries and benefits
- recruiting new employees, to ensure we bring the best possible people into the business.
- resolving of contractual issues.
The ideal HR Business Partner will be highly motivated and career driven. You will have ideally worked in an environment where you have been balanced both operational and strategic objectives. Key criteria to be consider for the role will be as follows;
- 3 years+ experience working within a HR role
- Must have worked within a manufacturing environment (Ideally unionised, but not essential)
- Strong interpersonal skills, tact, maturity and flexibility
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills, with the ability to gain trust and work through others to achieve goals
- Strong problem-solving capability
- Collaborative and energetic with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
A high profile, global Manufacturer who are going through a truly exciting period of international growth! They have an excellent track record of developing their people, making this an exciting opportunity for ambitious applicants looking to further their careers. On top of a great salary, they have brilliant company benefits including flexible working hours. If you're interested, then please apply now for consideration.