- Sector: Consumer Goods
- Function: HR Manager
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 19 June 2021
- Job Ref: 28535/001_1621524810
GLOBAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS
£60,000- £70,000+ Car/ Excellent Package & Benefits
We are working with a global manufacturing business who produce specialist products to a global customer base. This is an excellent opportunity for a HR leader to join a progressive company that are going through a significant period of growth. This truly unique opportunity can offer genuine scope for progression!
Reporting to the Group HR Director, with a dotted line to the Plant Manager, the HR Manager will be a pivotal member of the sites senior leadership team and will strategically manage the human resources initiatives and employee relations at the UK facility.
- Directs and coordinates human resources activities in compliance with company philosophy, objectives, and legal requirements.
- In partnership with plant leadership create and foster the plant culture; instilling business values of passion, performance, integrity & teamwork.
- Recommends and directs the installation of programs and policies that create or reinforce a positive employee relations atmosphere.
- Participates in the overall management of the plant as a member of the site staff.
- Participates in corporate human resources activities and teams.
- Promotes a positive work environment and people-focused programs and processes that foster continuous development and maintains positive relations with the workforce.
- Leads all HR activities for the site including but not limited to recruitment, engagement, compensation administration, organisational development, and employee relations.
The ideal candidate for this role will be highly motivated and career driven. You will have ideally worked in an environment where you have been strategically focused in developing processes for company growth plans. Key criteria to be consider for the role will be as follows;
- 5 years+ experience working in a HR Lead/ Management role or similar
- Must have worked within a manufacturing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, tact, maturity and flexibility
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills, with the ability to gain trust and work through others to achieve goals
- Strong problem-solving capability
- Collaborative and energetic with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
A high profile, global Manufacturer who are going through a truly exciting period of international growth! They have an excellent track record of developing their people, making this an exciting opportunity for ambitious applicants looking to further their careers. On top of a great salary, they have brilliant company benefits including flexible working hours. If you're interested, then please apply now for consideration.