Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits package
about 1 month ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
HSE / Health and Safety Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Health and Safety Manager professional to join a world leading manufacturing business based in Greater Manchester, well known for progressing and investing in their staff. This is a newly created position and will suit someone who is open minded to future career progression!
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, The HSE Manager will play a key part in the development of the company's products into the Construction industry. With full autonomy in the role, you will have the following accountabilities;
- Carry out internal H&S audits
- Assist in the maintenance of 18001 accreditation and implement ISO 45001
- Assist in the maintenance of Construction line, Safe contractor & CHAS.
- Carry out site Audits Assist in producing monthly management reports to ensure that senior management are briefed accordingly
- Where appropriate deliver/facilitate relevant training sessions
- Carry out new starter inductions
- Assist in implementing change and lead continuous Improvement initiatives where applicable
- Hold regular formal and informal communications with team
The ideal HSE manager will have experience within Construction environments and also be driven by progressing their way up the career ladder.
- NEBOSH CONSTRUCTION CERTIFICATE essential for the role
- 5 years + in A HSE led role (or similar)
- Experience with 18001 / 45001 Systems / Audits
- Passion for health and safety
- Exposure to working in a customer facing environment
- Strong personality and resilient
This business has cemented a reputation for being a true market leader in their field. Their strategic vision over the next 5 years will see them further enhance that reputation, with plans for significant growth and expansion. In order to do this, the business recognise the need to attract the best possible people into their senior team. On top of this being a fantastic career opportunity for a Senior Buyer, the business are willing to offer a highly competitive salary and package. If you are interested, please apply now.