- Sector: Consumer Goods
- Function: Operations Manager
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 20 August 2021
- Job Ref: 28878/001_1626886060
INTERIM Production Manager
Leading Food Manufacturing Business- Aylesbury
£££Rate highly Negotiable (due to short term nature)
3-6 month contract- Immediate start
We are looking for an Interim production manager for our client, a global food manufacturing business. Due to the short term nature of the contract, they are willing to be open on the day rate dependant on the level of experience).
The Interim production Manager will be responsible for all production activity on the site from a Safety, Quality and Performance perspective. You will be required to manage a shop floor of up to 100 operators split across a 3 shift rotating pattern.
Key KPI's will be to ensure full compliance with Company Quality, Food Safety, Health & Safety and Environmental requirements. And to understand food safety legislation, including HACCP in line with the responsibilities of the role and to ensure that the team's outputs meet these standards.
They are for a drive and experienced production/ operations management professional who can start ASAP and who can really hit the ground running. Key criteria to be considered will be as follows
- Must have minimum 5 years+ experience shift leader/ production managers role (or similar)
- Must have solid experience in food manufacturing or consumer goods environments
- Experienced leading teams (at least up to 20 on shift)
- Managing and measuring work of team and stakeholders,
- Must be available for immediate start (1-2 weeks)
If you are interested, then please apply now!