£18000 - £20000 per annum
2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
This is a chance to join one of the UK's fastest growing premium contract manufacturers of cosmetic products.
The role of the Lab Tech is to facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the lab team. The position provides a foundation for essential aspects of the lab environment from basic formulation development through to lab and factory hygiene. The position requires compliance with company policies including GMP and CoSHH.
- Assisting the Development Chemists in the day to day running of the laboratory.
- Following company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Following company Work Instructions
- Making formulations under the instruction of the Development Chemists, preparing samples for customer evaluation, product stability and compatibility testing.
- Preparing bulks for user trial, clinical efficiency testing, safety testing and any other appropriate purposes.
- Assisting Chemists with stability, compatibility testing.
- Maintaining hygiene standards within the laboratory, ensuring it remains a clean, safe and efficient workplace.
- Maintaining accurate records relating to the development and production of safe and legal cosmetics and personal care formulations.
- Monitoring and managing laboratory raw material stock levels, maintaining clean storage conditions and ensuring safe handling of chemicals in accordance with company policy.
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry or similar.
- Ideally some lab work experience.
- Open to graduates looking for their first position.
Get in touch with Dan at Core Talent for more info