£42000 - £45000 per annum + bonus
6 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
My client is an industry leading, world class and globally recognised FMCG business. This business operates from an impressive facility in the North West area which has seen significant and continual investment as well as being recognised a highly sought for business to work for.
As a reliability engineer you will be responsible for proactive and safe maximisation for the plant whilst making sure that the equipment is efficient and capable, by deplpying Reliability Centered Maintenance, Root Cause Analysis and Predictive Maintenance Techniques. You will be the only reliability engineer on site.
Example responsibilities include:
- Take ownership and lead criticality assessment of all existing and new assets on site and decrease repeat machinery failures.
- Determine equipment functionality, probability and capability of asset failure and provide alysis as well mitigation strategies
- Ensure best practise is shared and embedded across the site
- Support maintenance planner to check all new work order requests and scheduling, leading to correct work orders being scheduled
- Experience with Vibration Analysis and an engineering qualification, inc time served route
- Experience from heavy industrial processing - including Chemical, Heavy Pharmaceautical, Food / Feed Ingredients, Biofuils
- Hands on knowledge of CI techniques - Kaizen, Six Sigma,
- Deep understanding of predictive maintenance techniques and data analysis
- Working great on your own initiative - you will be the only reliability engineer on site
- Previous exposure to influencing others and multi-functional teams