- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Lean Engineer
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 06 February 2022
- Job Ref: 29699/001_1641571512
LEAN COORDINATOR/ ENGINEER
GLOBAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS
£40,000- £50,000 + excellent company benefits
Fantastic, Newly created Role!! We are working on an excellent opportunity for a leading manufacturing business who produce specialist products to a diverse, global customer base (automotive/ Industrial/ aerospace to name a few). They are going through a significant period of investment and as a result, have an exciting new opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Engineer to join their business.
This is a superb opportunity for a driven Lean Coordinator join an innovative company with ambitious growth plans. In this diverse role, you will coordinate & support improvement activities in the manufacturing areas and lead improvements across the Plant, in line with the business strategy. Some of the key responsibilities associated to this role are:
- Support and drive a variety of CI tools to drive improvement activities in the manufacturing area which are aimed at removing non-value added processes and waste throughout the Value Stream.
- Co-ordinate the Plant 'Process Analysis' activities for waste and productivity within the plant and manage measures to meet and exceed agreed targets.
- Be a proactive facilitator to the manufacturing team and support to the management team by creating structured plans implementing new ideas and improvements in a timely manner.
- Develop strong and positive working relationships within the manufacturing team and associated functions.
The ideal Lean Coordinator for this role will possess the following experience;
- 2years+ in a Lean/ Continuous Improvement role or similar (CI/ production/ manufacturing Engineering)
- Must be experienced in fast paced manufacturing environments
- Exposure to modern techniques e.g. Kaisen, FMEA, SMED, 5S etc
- Have a track record of improvements you have personally led/ delivered
- An excellent communicator
- Educated to HND level or above in mechanical engineering discipline (or similar)
The Business are a true market leader in their field and have an excellent track record for developing their people and providing routes for progression! If this role is of interest, then please don't hesitate to apply NOW!