5 months ago
LOGISTICS MANAGER- MANUFACTURING
World leader in manufacturing
We are currently looking for a Logistics Manager for a prestigious Manufacturing business based in the Derby area. The business is a global manufacturer and is looking to bring someone into their successful team immediately.
Key responsibilities for the Logistics Manager will include;
- Oversee all warehouse activities
- Liaising with transport companies including freight forwarders
- Keeping stock control systems up to date
- People management- monitoring staff performance and progress
Based out of the Derby site, the ideal Logistics Manager will have the following skills and experience;
- 5 years experience in manufacturing environment ideally automotive or aerospace
- 3 years management experience
- Experience of stock control, logistics and customer service
A global manufacturer with an excellent record of developing their staff. The business work with multiple OEMs and have a strong order book going forward.