£300 - £440 per day
18 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Title: M&E Quantity Surveyor (rail)
Location: London (Liverpool Street)
Day Rate: Negotiable dependent on level of experience
6 months +
Core Talent are looking for an experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor to join a tier 1 subcontractor with a turnover in excess of £110m on a number of significant rail projects across London (TFL).
* Cost Value Reconciliations (CVRs)
* Cash Flow Forecasting
* Negotiations of variations, calculations, and settlement of final accounts.
* Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly director's meetings.
* Preparation of monthly project valuations and preparation of project final account.
You will have:
* Industry related qualifications are preferred.
* Previous experience of working within an M&E contractor environment
* Strong working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within rail.
* 3-5 years minimum experience in rail.