- Sector: Rail, Construction, Mechanical & Electrical
- Function: Planner, Planning Engineers, Project Controls Engineer, Planning Manager
- Contact: Ellie Flint
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expiry Date: 12 December 2021
- Job Ref: 29469/001_1636731001
Role: M&E Rail Planner
Contract: 6 months
Rate: £400 - £450
I am recruiting for a specialist rail, M&E Contractor who are looking for an MEP Planner to assist on a project at Gatwick.
The ideal candidate will have worked within the rail sector before and have at least 3-5 years of experience doing so.
There may be an option to work remotely
Skills & Experience:
Proficient in P6 and ASTA
Has an engineering background (either in degree form or time-served apprentice)
Strong M&E background
Very good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
Expert level knowledge on contract conditions to include all NEC3 and 4 forms of contract
My client is looking to fill this role asap and if you have what they are looking for they can interview as early as next week.
If you would like to be considered for the role please apply and I'll be in touch.