- Sector: Rail, Commercial & Residential , Mechanical & Electrical
- Function: Planner, Planning Engineers, Project Control Managers, Planning Manager
- Contact: Ellie Flint
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Expiry Date: 28 November 2021
- Job Ref: 29384/001_1635506707
M&E Senior Planner
£400 - £450
My client specialises in M&E services within the rail sector and they are looking for an M&E Planner to join a project they're working on at the moment.
The ideal candidate will have worked on similar projects previously and will have vast M&E experience.
My client is looking for someone who is proficient with P6 and an engineering background is preferred (whether that be a degree or time-served)
Other Skills required:
Strong M&E background
Highly developed team working skills
Clear understanding of Project Planning principles such as critical patj analysis and all other general time management techniques used within construction industry
Expert knowledge of contract conditions, to include all NEC3 & 4 form of contract
If you have what my client is looking for and would like to apply please do so within and I'll be in touch.
FYI: my client is looking to interview in the next couple of weeks.