Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £37000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
7 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (Days Based Role)
GLOBAL ENGINEERING BUSINESS- CNC MACHINING
£37,000+ Excellent Benefits
I am working with an industry leading Engineering business who are looking for a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team!
The role will be Days based, you will look to provide maintenance service to Production and general site. Primary responsibilities will be for all mechanical maintenance, i.e. CNC Machines, Semi-automated machines and automated machines (robots).
- Maintaining operation of a busy CNC precision machine shop involving PM, reactive fault finding on breakdowns and in addition some installation work on new equipment . The site comprises 40 CNC machines and 30 Manual Machines with various auxiliaries attached to machinery.
- Service/repairs to parts cleaning machinery and other small packing machinery within a clean room assembly area.
- Refurbishment work on mechanical assemblies i.e. machine gearboxes, pumps etc.
- Electric fault finding on control systems using machine diagnostics and manual methods.
- Ensuring health and safety compliance is followed at all times whilst undertaking tasks.
For the role, the following experience will be required;
- Experienced, multi skilled maintenance Engineer
- Good understanding of machine operation and production processes including Lathes, Milling Machines, 5 axis Machining
- Can do attitude able to work as part of a team or unsupervised Experience in developing TPM/OPM routines
- a positive attitude toward continuous improvement across site
- Ideally completed an engineering apprenticeship
A market leading producer of high value engineered products. Their impressive growth performance over the last twelve months has been due to two main factors; the successful development of new products that are recognised as best in class, and the gains made in market share. If you would likely to be considered for this unique opportunity, please apply now!