£38000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this role involves working for a highly successful, complex FMCG Manufacturing site in a highly automated environment.
Reporting to the Site Engineering Manager you will be part of the maintenance team. Key responsibilities for the electrical maintenance engineer include;
- To maintain the machines in good order
- To carry out small to medium works
- To liaise with the Operations Manager on larger maintenance jobs or projects and to supervise any subcontractors that may be used to carry out the work.
- To maintain production plant and equipment.
- To diagnose any electrical failure including PLC fault finding
- To undertake repairs as necessary.
- To change worn parts that are reducing the performance of the equipment
- To diagnose when preventative maintenance may be required and to carry out and document the necessary work.
- To liaise with suppliers when required to repair and / or maintain equipment.
- Hands on Experience within manufacturing environment for 4+ years
- Recognised engineering qualification (NVQ, HNC, HND, Apprenticeship, Degree, 17th Edition etc)
- Must be operating at a skilled level in electrical maintenance
- Experience of working as part of an extended team within the manufacturing sector.
- Strong coaching and communication skills.
- Proven analytical skills.