- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Mech/Elec Engineers
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 06 August 2022
- Job Ref: 29760/001_1657203307
Maintenance Engineer - Multi Skilled
Global FMCG Manufacturer
£46,000+ Bonus+ Industry Leading Package/ Pension
We are partnered exclusively with a truly global Manufacturer who are recruiting for a career driven Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding business. They have recently moved into a state of the art facility and are looking for highly motivated, skilled engineers to join their team and can offer superb rates of pay, career development and future progression opportunities!
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will report directly into the Head of Engineering and will be responsible for the delivery of all Planned, Preventative, Predictive and reactive maintenance through a developed Asset Care strategy for the area.
Some key responsibilities for the Maintenance Engineer include:
- Ensure operation of machinery and equipment by undertaking preventive and reactive maintenance activities
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment both in the maintenance shop and in machine-side work areas
- Problem solving- Identifying incorrect equipment operation and locating sources of error. Observing equipment in operation and by selecting and using appropriate test and measurement instruments.
- As Maintenance engineer, make running adjustments to parts of devices and control instruments to ensure correct function
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will be looking for a challenging role within an established organisation.
- HNC (or equivalent apprenticeship/ training) in engineering discipline
- Background working in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Electrical installations and wiring experience preferable
- Strong Team Player
- Excellent Verbal & Written communication skills
This is a truly stand out opportunity for a career driven Maintenance engineer to join a thriving business in their new, state of the art facility. They have huge growth plans and this opportunity comes with superb opportunities for personal development & Progression. If you are interested in this excellent career opportunity, please apply NOW!