Worsley, Greater Manchester
Maintenance & Facilities
£40000 - £42000 per annum + + benefits
13 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
This is an opportunity for a talented Electrical Engineer to join a Global Brand with a fantastic record of developing staff.
This role will be focused on improvements in manufacturing efficiency and also helping the business facilitate the implementation new products and innovations.
Primary objective will be to improve machine efficiency, reduce quality issues and reduce manufacturing machinery downtime. Breakdown of the role below:
- Complete planned preventative maintenance (PPM) activities on time and in full.
- Ensure all health & safety training is completed and all policies/procedures and followed and enforced.
- Resolve any day-to-day line issues (breakdowns/improvement work etc.)
- Utilise lean manufacturing principles to drive continuous improvement.
- Facilitate and support NPD team to achieve agreed project targets.
- Complete all relevant engineering records (PPM, Eng Log etc.) with a high level of accuracy and analysis of machine failures utilising MTTR (Mean Time To Repair) and MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) techniques.
- Experience in FMCG manufacturing environment
- 4+ years in a Maintenance Engineering role (post apprenticeship)
- PLC capability - fault finding and modifications
This is a days based role with a great starting salary. There is a lot of flexibility on the standard hours for this position and opportunities for overtime. This business will push you to deliver and will provide excellent training with opportunity for progression.