- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Mech/Elec Engineers
- Contact: David Catterall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expiry Date: 06 November 2021
- Job Ref: 29275/001_1633595526
Global Packaging Manufacturer
Fantastic opportunity! This role is working for a leading Manufacturing business who supply specialist packaging based products to a blue chip ranging customer base across the world! The business have recently invested heavily in their capital equipment at their state of the art facility in Merseyside. It's a unique opportunity that will provide the role holder an opportunity to make a real impact as part of the site leadership team AND can provide genuine opportunities for career development and progression.
The role will be responsible for leading a team of maintenance personnel and setting the agenda for the continually evolving maintenance strategy. Whilst this role will have direct leadership of Maintenance and Engineering, it will operate closely with the site projects, facilities and production engineering teams to ensure optimised efficiency of equipment and assets, effective reliability processes are developed, and a cultural shift towards best in group asset management.
- Responsible for the Management of all maintenance activities on site
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the Engineering Maintenance Strategy in a safe
- Drive performance within the teams by setting SMART objectives and monitor progress by carrying out individual performance appraisals
- Develop and maintain a fully functional Planned Maintenance system
- Ensure efficient and effective maintenance cover across all Production shifts and needs
The ideal Engineering Manager will need to have strong communication skills and be career driven. Key requirements for the role will include;
- Experienced in an engineering or maintenance management role
- Must be experienced in a manufacturing environment
- Competent operational CMMS experience
- Exposure to working on CAPEX projects on site
- Experience in leading and developing teams
- Must be educated to HNC level or above (or equivalent) in relevant engineering discipline
The successful candidate will be joining a global organisation. This company have a fantastic track record for developing and investing in their people, facilities and systems. The business will support your personal development in this is newly created role and there are already plans in place to for promotion opportunities. If you are interested, then please apply now!