Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Beneifts Package
3 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Maintenance / Engineering Manager
MANUFACTURING ORGANISATION- LEEDS
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
My client is a global packaging provider based in Leeds who are looking to recruit a Maintenance Manager to run their senior management team.
Reporting to the Operations Director for the business, the maintenance Manager will be leading multi skilled team of engineers to manage & improve the Maintenance department to help deliver 100% good products all the time. Key responsibilities will include the following
- Lead the site Maintenance function in providing both a reactive and proactive, multi-skilled maintenance service
- Manage the team on technical best practice
- Ensure adherence to global standards
- Grow, develop and engage the team via performance management processes
- Develop and manage change management system
The ideal Maintenance Manager will be looking for their next challenge within a global manufacturer that have invested significantly recently in overhauling their processes. Essentials for the successful Engineering Manager are:
- 3-5 years' work experience in a management level Maintenance role
- Control/ PLC experience of creating PM plans
- Background in a fast paced manufacturing environment, such as Automotive/ FMCG etc
- Ability to manage across multiple high performance production lines.
- Industry qualifications/ training preferred, but not essential
The company are an industry leader who have gone through significant investment in recent years. They have seen year on year growth and as a result, are looking to bring in a dynamic and forward thinking Maintenance manager into the senior management team. If you are interested in being considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply now!