£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
The Business is an FMCG business with a globally influential presence in their market. The site is an impressive facility which wants to develop stronger team going forward.
The site and wider business have experienced significant growth for a number of years and can offer progression with continued development its environment.
- Driving the delivery of maintenance liaising closely with other stakeholders, whilst implementing and developing modern techniques to ensure continuous improvement of the maintenance strategy in order to deliver world class reliability.
- Provide technical support to the plant through Root Cause Analysis techniques.
- Drive the CI culture and Failure Analysis agenda for the site.
- Drive Engineers to analyse CMMS data to develop actions plans to permanently solve problems by addressing the root cause.
- Ensure the effectiveness of the PM schedule by ensuring full compliance to plan and analysis of operational performance.
- Maintenance improvement opportunities identified with clear action plan to improve the 'value' of maintenance activities.
- Line Management of Maintenance Team
What you'll need:
- Time served Engineer
- You'll have strong team and interpersonal leadership skills.
- Minimum HNC in a relevant Mechanical/Electrical discipline but ideally educated to degree level
- Experience of working in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in and passion for modern maintenance techniques
- Good communication and presentation skills