£25000 - £28000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
There has never been a more exciting time to join this business. They're a great FMCG business with a great culture and ambition.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Maintenance Planner. This is a key role where you will be required to maintenance plan for the engineering department, follow correct order procedures while ensuring that all stock levels are monitored.
- Follow the Engineering order process - Inc. raising PO's, Contacting suppliers, GRN and invoicing.
- Monitor and manage the Engineering revenue budget.
- Manage supplier relationships
- Source Engineering spares / services as requested from the Engineering Manager
- Ensure all stock and re-order levels are monitored and maintained
- Communicate deliveries to purchase requestors
- Manage deliveries and 'Goods in / invoice' documentatio
- Contact, schedule and 'book in' Contractor Maintenance visit
- Where appropriate manage contractors whilst on sit
- Assess and advise on contractor visits to affected depts.
- Assist Engineering management in the 'set up' of Maintenance contracts and contract length
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Detailed understanding and experience of modern maintenance techniques, particularly Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) , maintenance planning, scheduling, Condition Based Maintenance
- Process / FMCG / Food / Drink / Manufacturing maintenance planning experience
- Successfully optimised maintenance planning activities across multiple stakeholders, balancing requirements for asset performance, condition, integrity and cost.