- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Electrical Engineer
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 07 July 2021
- Job Ref: 28600/001_1623065927
Maintenance Supervisor- Rochdale
£40,000- £45,000+ Excellent Benefits
Global FMCG Manufacturer
A global Manufacturer based in Greater Manchester are recruiting for an Maintenance supervisor to join their expanding business. This is a great opportunity for a career focused Engineer looking to gain career development and progression opportunities!
As a supervisor, you will resume day to day responsibility for a team of shift engineers. You will report directly into the Head of Engineering and will form part of a leadership team responsible for the delivery of all maintenance activities on site.
- Assist in development and delivery of PPM's on site
- Deliver actions within the Quality and Safety areas to control risk
- Develop improvement plans for assets through RCM and risk mapping
- Motivate and engage with cross functional operation teams
- Create project justification documentation and drive improvement
The ideal Supervisor will be looking for a challenging role within an established organisation.
Essentials for this role are as follows
- Time served, Multi skilled engineer
- Will need a base understanding PLC's
- Experienced in a fast paced manufacturing environments (2years+ as a minimum)
- An awareness of HACCP, PUWER, LOLA and COSHH
- Comfortable working shifts
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply NOW!