North West England, England
23 days ago
Job page.job details.client:
Job page.job details.consultant:
12 month contract
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be accountable for the day to day management of schedules, manpower planning, capacity planning, budgets, performance and quality metrics. You will need good organisation and communications skills and have Customer facing experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the aviation industry
- Experience of maintenance, repair and overhaul of aircraft
- Computer literate - Excel / MS office / outlook
- Good organisational skills at all levels
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Budget, planning and forecasting experience
* Schedule and allocate resource daily to achieve delivery targets and budgetary requirements;
* Understand, influence and be accountable for performance metrics;
* Good organisational skills at all levels
* A strong communicator with the ability to liaise with internal and external Customers;
* Have knowledge of and ability to adhere to health & safety regulations;
* Ensure quality standards are implemented, maintained and continually improved;
* Together with the Maintenance Manager, identify current and future training and development needs of operational staff
The business is looking to bring in a long term contract solution to help with their maintenance team on site and are looking for someone to come in asap - apply early to be progressed if suitable.
Client is looking to bring in the right person asap so apply early.