Leeds, West Yorkshire
£32000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits available
7 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
LEADING MANUFACTURER (Injection Moulding)
Circa £35,000+ Excellent Benefits
We are working with a leading Manufacturing business who have a market leading reputation in their field! They supply specialist medical device products and are going through a period of significant growth and as such, have this newly created Manufacturing Engineer position within their team! The opportunity comes with superb scope for future career progression and development.
The Manufacturing Engineer role will be to support the manufacture of the company's existing and new product range through generating effective engineering information/systems/manufacturing processes and facilities in accordance with H&S legislation. key responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer will be as follows;
- Responsible for the engineering review of all customer orders, in line with generating/maintaining accurate build specifications and works order information on the company's manufacturing system (through liaison with Sales and Design/Engineering function);
- Communicate and support drawing issues / changes with production;
- Administration of controlled build and maintaining the accuracy of the companies bills of materials and part locations.
- As manufacturing Engineer, maintain and develop the build process documentation/instructions used in all areas of production;
The ideal Manufacturing Engineer will come from an manufacturing background and have strong analytical skills and be able to communicate clearly effectively. Key experiences required for the role are as follows;
- Strong background in Manufacturing engineering (or similar role)
- Experienced working in injection moulding environments
- Good working knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma methodologies in the manufacturing field
- Effective communication skills both written and orally.
- Qualified to HND or above in relevant discipline
This is an exciting, newly created opportunity for a skilled Engineer to join an industry leading organisation with state of the art production facilities in the UK and customers across the world. They are investing heavily in their systems and facilities, and are looking to add a Production Engineer to their skilled engineering team to help support that growth. As a business, they also have an excellent track record for developing their people, and offering great career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer opportunity, then please apply NOW!