- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Manufacturing Engineer
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 23 November 2023
- Job Ref: 32359/001_1698139575
Manufacturing Support Technician
Global Engineering Business
£30,000- £35,000+ benefits & Bonus
A vacancy has arisen for a career driven Manufacturing Support technician to join a fast growing engineering business based in Staffordshire. The candidate will be required to plan, organise and control the issue of the Manufacturing and Purchasing Documents within the company in line with BSI, MoD, and Worldwide Engineering Standards as required by the business. This role will support the Manufacturing Engineers to ensure a smooth introduction of new and existing designs of complex electro-mechanical equipment from development to manufacture.
- Control and issue of documentation for Manufacturing.
- Control and issue of documentation for Supply Chain.
- Creation of Project family trees containing shop orders.
- Maintaining BSI, MOD, and Worldwide standards data base.
- Maintaining historical data bases (drawings, Ser No's).
- Maintaining and controlling company calibration data base and equipment/tooling.
- To support the Manufacturing Engineers as and when required
- Work off site with suppliers ensuring deliveries and quality targets are maintained
- Have knowledge of modern electrical assembly processes
- Source and raise Departmental purchase requisitions
- Ordering and maintain stocks for assembly department PPE.
- Experience In engineering/ assembly led environments
- Knowledge of modern manufacturing management techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well within a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to achieve full SC security clearance, due to the nature of our business.
- Ideally educated to HNC level or above in Engineering related subject
If youre interested in this excellent opportunity, then please APPLY NOW!