Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Mechanical Design Engineer
Birmingham- Precision Engineering Business
£30,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our client, an international precision engineering business based in Birmingham is expanding and looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Product Engineering Manager, the Mechanical Design Engineer will be an integral part of the team right away working with a variety of blue chip customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing machinery to meet performance, operational and cost specifications.
- Continually identifying, implementing, monitoring and updating processes and practices to ensure a high standard of consistency with design philosophies.
- Generating designs and drawings that are of optimum quality.
- Customer and supplier liaison in order to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the desired standard
- Be educated to at least HND level (Degree preferable)
- 3+ years Design Engineer experience
- Sheet metal experience would be preferable
- Experience with CAD Packages
- Strong communication skills across a range of different levels
Our client is very well established in the market with global offices and international customers. They are looking for an ambitious, dynamic design engineer to join their team immediately.