£37000 - £43000 per annum
2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Mechanical Design Engineer
Up to £43,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a global engineering business specialising in bespoke equipment based in Liverpool is looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Design Manager, the Mechanical Design Engineer will be an integral part of the team right away working on a wide range of different projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Working on a range of interesting projects across multiple sectors using a range of different multidisciplinary skills to complement the team
- Producing design and subsequent manufacturing drawings and related documentation
- Deal effectively with design problems to ensure efficient and profitable manufacture
- Customer and supplier liaison in order to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the desired standard
- Be educated to at least HNC level (Degree preferable)
- 2+ years Design Engineer experience in a manufacturing/precision engineering environment
- Experience with CAD software - SolidWorks preferred but will consider other packages if all other requirements met
- Background working with Sheet metal/ fabrications/ machined components would be advantageous
- Demonstrable experience of detailed precision design, tolerances and limits/fits would be beneficial
Our client is very well established in the market and supply internationally. They are looking for an ambitious, dynamic mechanical design engineer to join and support their growth immediately.