Halifax, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Excellent Benefits available
about 2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
MECHANICAL FITTER/ TESTER- GLOBAL ENGINEERING BUSINESS
£26,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Fantastic opportunity! A global Engineering business and respected client of ours is looking to recruit a Fitter Turner to join their growing engineering team. This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading business that has an exceptional reputation in their market!
Reporting to the Engineering manager, the Mechanical Fitter will be responsible for undertaking assembly, Testing, instrumentation and associated tasks related to key products. Operating to a high standard, key Responsibilities and Specific Accountabilities will include;
- Maintain Health & Safety standards within area.
- Drive 6's standards in your area. Maintain paperwork for 6's Boards in area.
- Participates in both department projects and overall operations projects when required.
- Maintain operational logs for equipment as necessary.
- Lead or participate in "Lean" related activities
- Develop, maintain and adhere to SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
The Mechanical Fitter will need to fit the following base criteria;
- Ideally HNC qualified/ Apprentice trained
- Previous experience in a mechanical fitter role
- experienced working in an engineering manufacturing environment
- Good communicator
- Good IT skills
Our client is a global Engineering business who have a globally focused customer base. Their reputation in their market is very strong and as such, they have ambitious growth plans moving forward. They can also offer fantastic and genuine opportunities for career development and progression! If you are interested in this excellent Quality Manager position, then please apply now!