Oldham, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £37000 per annum + Shift Allowance
17 days ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
CNC MACHINING BUSINESS
£37,000 (DAYS BASED/ MON- FRI)
Excellent New Role!! An opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a Global Precision engineering business based in the Rochdale area. They provide bespoke, CNC engineered products to a range of industry sectors and have a well-established, global customer base.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be working within a skilled team, with responsibilities being to respond immediately to CNC machine breakdowns and carry out planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM).
The maintenance Engineer will;
- Carry out machine breakdowns, PPM, Site maintenance, Ordering of materials, parts and services as required
- check, repair and service machinery, equipment, systems and infrastructures
- carry out repairs and machine moves where applicable
- ensure that machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably in order to support the manufacturing operations.
- It may also be requirement to manage contractors as Mechanical maintenance Engineer
The ideal Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will need the following
- Experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Strong Mechanical machine experience
- Good fault finding skills
- MEWP / FLT / crane operating experience preferred
- Desirable (None essential)- Apprentice trained/ HNC level education or above
Our client are a leading engineering business. They supply their technical product to an international customer based and have an excellent reputation in their market. The successful Mechanical maintenance Engineer will be joining a dynamic and growing team, and will benefit from full training and development as well as having excellent scope for career progression.