North West London, London
£20000 - £23000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
Medical Laboratory Assistant
I am recruiting for a Medical Laboratory Assistant to work in the Histology department of a European diagnostic business based in North West London offering a very competitive salary. The role is Monday - Friday but will require a Saturday once a week with an alternative day off in the week.
The business has recently moved into a state of the art lab and has just won contracts within their Histology department so it is a very exciting time to join the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sorting and booking in specimens in cut up
2. Assisting at cut up where necessary
3. Reagent change and daily maintenance of processors and embedding machines
4. Make up solutions as necessary
5. Preparation of stock transport boxes for delivery
6. Carry out chuck out
7. Ensure Cut up room is clean
8. Carry out any other tasks deemed necessary to the department.
9. To rotate into the main laboratory on a regular basis and assist in the routine duties
No degree is a requirement
Experience of working in a laboratory is desirable
Ability to manage your own time effectively
If you have experience of working in a laboratory or you have a passion to gain experience in this area then please apply now!