- Sector: Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences , Construction, Mechanical & Electrical
- Function: Planner, Planning Engineers, Project Control Managers, Project Controls Engineer, Planning Manager
- Contact: Ellie Flint
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Expiry Date: 23 January 2022
- Job Ref: 29662/001_1640342289
£400 per day
Currently recruiting on behalf of my client a leading pharmaceutical company. I am looking for a planner for a new state of the art pharmaceutical facility in Cambridge.
This project is due to last 2 years.
My client requires a planner to build, maintain and ensure the project is completed within a timely manner and within budget. The ideal candidate must develop pre-construction, construction and commissioning programmes.
Project planning with experience in using both ASTA and P6
5 years' experience
Worked on a Commercial Project with MEP value of £25m+
Ideally worked on a pharma/lab project previously
Must come from an MEP background/engineering background
Flexibility, excellent communication skills and presentation skills