- Sector: Rail, Mechanical & Electrical
- Function: Planner, Planning Engineers, Project Control Managers, Project Controls Engineer, Planning Manager
- Contact: Ellie Flint
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expiry Date: 11 February 2022
- Job Ref: 29729/001_1642007496
MEP Project Controls Engineer
£370 a day
My client is an M&E Sub-Contractor who specialises within the rail sector. They are currently looking for a Planner to join their team on a project in Kings Cross.
My client has asked that any candidates come from a rail background, having worked for sub-contractors before. They will be a strong user of Primavera P6 too.
Creating and updating weekly tender programmes
Creating and updating look ahead programmes for short term planning
Work closely with project manager ad planning manager to ensure the project is completed on time and in budget
Skills & Expertise:
5+ years Planning
Strong communication skills
If you would like to be considered for the role please ensure you have the skills and experience needed and apply below. I'll be in touch to discuss in more detail.