- Sector: Consumer Goods
- Function: Electrical Engineer
- Contact: Adam Davies
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 07 July 2021
- Job Ref: 28642/001_1623072919
Multi Skilled Engineer- Rochdale/ Oldham
£38,000- £40,000+ Excellent Benefits
Global FMCG Manufacturer
A global Manufacturer based in Greater Manchester are recruiting for an Multi Skilled engineer to join their expanding business. This is a great opportunity for a career focused Engineer looking to gain career development and progression opportunities!
Forming a key member of the engineering team, you will resume day to day responsibility maintenance activities on site.
As the Maintenance Engineer-
- Report into Engineering Supervisor
- Mechanical and Electrical breakdown repairs across a range of machinery including conveyers and packaging lines.
- Perform preventive maintenance according to schedules and record on CMMS
- Record all parts used for maintenance and repair, booking out against asset.
- Promote continuous improvements to reduce changeover times, reduce engineering faults and improve overall machine efficiency.
- Liaise with Production Team and Management to resolve issues rapidly and drive improvement
- Elimination of the temporary fix approach to engineering.
- Occasional project work
The ideal engineer will be looking for a challenging role within an established organisation.
Essentials for this role are as follows
- Apprentice Trained.
- Multi Skilled
- Experience in FMCG or a similar industry
- Basic PLC Fault Finding experience
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply NOW!