Leigh, Lancashire, N. W. England, England
£40000 - £43000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job page.job details.consultant:
My client is an industry leading and globally recognised consumer brand. This business operates from an impressive facility in the North West area which has seen significant and continual investment.
Reporting to the Site Engineering Manager you will be part of the maintenance team. Key responsibilities for the electrical maintenance engineer include;
- To maintain the machines in good order
- To carry out small to medium works
- To liaise with the Operations Manager on larger maintenance jobs or projects and to supervise any subcontractors that may be used to carry out the work.
- To maintain production plant and equipment.
- To diagnose any electrical failure including PLC fault finding
- To undertake repairs as necessary.
- To change worn parts that are reducing the performance of the equipment
- To diagnose when preventative maintenance may be required and to carry out and document the necessary work.
- To liaise with suppliers when required to repair and / or maintain equipment.
- Experience in an fast paced manufacturing environment
- Good understanding of the engineering process
- Preferably Electrically bias, however Mechanically bias candidates who are keen to gain electrical knowledge will also be considered
- Ambition to progress