- Sector: Engineering & Manufacturing
- Function: Mech/Elec Engineers
- Contact: David Catterall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expiry Date: 06 November 2021
- Job Ref: 29274/001_1633594987
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£Negotiable dependent on experience
Global Packaging Manufacturer
A global Manufacturer based in Liverpool are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding business. The business are a true market leader in their field and have recently invested in cutting edge equipment at their state of the art facility in Merseyside. This is a great opportunity for a career focused, Multi Skilled Engineer looking to gain career development and progression opportunities!
As a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will report directly into the Head of Engineering and will be responsible for the delivery of all Planned, Preventative, Predictive and Reactive maintenance through a developed Asset Care strategy for the area
Some key responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager include:
- Assist in development and delivery of Asset Care strategy across site
- Deliver actions within the Quality and Safety areas to control risk
- Develop improvement plans for assets through RCM and risk mapping
- Motivate and engage with cross functional operation teams
- Create project justification documentation and drive improvement
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will be looking for a challenging role within an established organisation.
Essentials for this role are as follows
- HNC (or above) in mechanical/electrical engineering
- Multi Skilled maintenance engineering experience
- Background working in a fast paced manufacturing environment, such as FMCG / packaging and containers, paper products and film
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply NOW!